Here are some of my favorite products for after care.
- Gentle Clenser: RCP Gentle Cleanser is a mild ultra-rich foaming cleanser that can be used as a post-procedure face and body wash. Ideal for use on sensitive skin, before and after plastic surgery, general surgery and cosmetic procedures such as laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion or and chemical peels. Gently removes surface oils and makeup. Maintains the skin’s delicate pH balance and is safe to be used around the eyes.
- Silver Gel:Silver Biotics Silver Gel from American Biotech is a SilverSol Nano-Silver Infused Hydrogel that helps rejuvenate skin all over the body.
- Naturally promotes skin repair
- Cools and sooths skin
- Helps protect and beautify skin
Factor Five Serum. Borrowing from cutting-edge biotechnology, Stanford trained scientists have developed a highly potent anti-aging serum to nourish the skin and help promote healthy cellular activity. Composed of concentrated regenerative human stem cell growth factors and copper peptides, the effective formula deviates from traditional methods of anti-aging skincare by deeply nourishing the skin and helping to promote healthy cellular activity. The advanced fusion of polypeptide complexes, cytokines, and concentrated human growth factor target the 5 signs of aging: wrinkles, sun spots, tightness, thickness, texture, and more.
Silagen + SPF30 - Silicone plus zinc oxide for UV protection ideal for exposed areas of the skin to help prevent UV-induced scar hyperpigmentation.
- Oxygenetix Foundation: Oxygenetix is designed to use immediately post procedure and will greatly help reduce or eliminate patient downtime, while promoting healing and recovery. This enables patients to consider aggressive procedures with confidence knowing they can return to normal activities quickly. The oxygen enriched foundation has a natural aloe gel base and we use “Ceravitae,” a super-charged oxygen complex that encourages collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging or wounded skin. Many burn centers use Oxygenetix to help heal & conceal wounds. NOTE. Make Sure you write a Note at checkout with the name of color for foundation.