BB Glow Facial
Imagine being told that there was a way to get a naturally glowing and perfectly even complexion without actually having to put on makeup and foundation every morning? With this new BB Glow Facial, you can achieve exactly that and everyone will want to know your secret!
What Is A BB Glow Facial?
A BB Glow facial is a facial treatment that gives the skin a semi-permanent makeup look. This treatment is growing in popularity and is the latest trend in makeup and skincare. The facial applies a semi-permanent makeup foundation, giving your face a permanent glow. In addition, it is also packed with benefits for your skin.
A BB Glow facial will make you feel like your skin is covered with BB Cream and foundation while never applying anything. This facial treatment involves micro needling a pigmented vitamin serum into your skin. The BB cream treatment contains ingredients that gives you a healthier and clearer complexion. They include vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-aging properties. Furthermore, they are free of parabens, fragrances, and alcohol.
• Instant Glowing & Radiant skin complexion
• Hydrated skin
• Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduction of dark circles under your eyes
• Reduction of blackheads and pores
• Infusion of antioxidants, vitamins, & anti-aging ingredients
• Evens out blemishes and discolorations
• Reduces melanin content in the skin before and after UV exposure
• Covers up redness (rosacea) and broken capillaries
Who Is This Facial For?
Good candidates include dull and uneven skin texture, freckles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, age spots, sun spots, early aging and lax skin! A BB Glow is great to help unblock and minimize pores, hydrate the skin and have instant results.
Contraindications include pregnant and nursing, skin cancer, skin disease, active infections or open wounds. Similarly, Accutane, allergies to any ingredients being used, injectable fillers within 2 weeks of receiving the treatment, and clients on blood thinners.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE NEEDED?
With the BB Glow facial treatment, you will see immediate results. If this is your first time getting the procedure, the results can last 3-7 days, and it is recommended to you come back for a 2nd session in about two weeks to get further coverage and enhanced results.
To achieve the best results with BB Glow, it’s recommended that you start with a series of 3-4 treatments, once every 2-4 weeks. After the first few sessions, the results of your BB Glow treatment can last up to 4 months or longer, and with continuous maintenance, the effects can last even longer!
How Does My Skin Benefit From A BB Glow Facial?
Not only will your skin give you a “no makeup” makeup look and glowy like you just FaceTuned, but this facial treatment in NYC also has a variety of benefits for the skin including:
- Reducing the appearance of freckles
- Brightening and lightening skin
- Smoothing the skin’s surface
- Fading age spots and dark spots
- Minimizing pores
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Fading acne scars
- Boosting glow
This facial treatment has cumulative benefits. Indeed, each treatment will increase the density of the pigment in your skin, therefore creating more coverage. For the best results, we recommend 3 to 6 sessions of the BB glow facial treatment. The result is a brightening and balancing skin tone, and overall a radiant complexion.
This fantastic treatment is very safe and does not go deep into the skin. And, after you’re done with your treatment, you can expect radiant skin for up to 6 months.
BB Glow Facial Steps
- Deep Cleanse: A custom cleanser will be chosen based on your skin type to help remove surface debris and oil
- Exfoliation: Exfoliating gel is applied to gently clean the pores and remove dead skin cells to assist in the absorption of the BB Glow serum
- Neutralization: Toner is used to re-establish the skin’s optimal pH, reducing redness and hydrating the skin
- Booster Serum: The custom booster serum is hand-tailored to your skin needs and applied using micro-needling to boost the effects of the BB Glow facial
- BB Glow Serum: BB Glow serum is chosen according to your desired shade and will be infused using micro-needling technology
- Bio-Silk Mask: A hydrating mask is applied over the BB Glow serum to ensure that it doesn’t dry out while providing hydrating and soothing benefits to your skin
BB Glow Facial Post Care
There’s little to no downtime after treatment. However, clients should avoid hot baths, saunas, and any strenuous exercise. Sun exposure should be avoided for the first couple of days after treatment. Don’t use harsh soaps or scrubs or apply makeup within 24 hours. It’s also required to wear SPF daily after treatment.
The BB Glow Facial should be avoided by those who:
- Are pregnant and/or nursing
- Have skin cancer, skin disease, active infections, or open wounds
- Are taking Accutane
- Have allergies to any ingredients being used
- Have had injectable fillers applied within 2 weeks of receiving the treatment
- Are on blood thinners
Before treatment, you’ll be asked to discontinue any use of Retin A, Retinol, and Vitamin A for 3 to 5 days, as these products can irritate the deep layers of your skin.
$299 per session includes a full facial with exfoliation, cleansing, CO2 carboxy therapy mask, micro needling session, LED light and Final mask
Special SERIES: Purchase 3 sessions for $$717.60